Our TeamMary Albert, Health Writer Jack Stewart, Recreational Alice Mitchell, Travel Writer Dorthy Wilson, Relationship Writer
- Increasing Technology Discourages Physical Activity at All Ages
- Are Active Adults Capitalizing on Online Travel Deals?
- Getting to Know Yourself- A Chance for Self-Reflection after Retirement
- Natural Health Supplements are Becoming Popular, But You Need to Get the Facts
- How to Succeed in Retirement Without Really Trying
Medical Alert Systems
Posted on April 10, 2012 | No CommentsIn today’s world when disaster and emergencies arise many communities around the world have emergency response teams and plans that are ready to be activated at any time. Quite often the...
Posted on April 1, 2012 | No CommentsIndividuals with chronic medical situations for instance arthritis might be advised to put on a medical alert bracelet on his/her body part as available. If you were involved in a...
Posted on March 24, 2012 | No CommentsMost families will admit that they would do anything to ensure that their parents are always safe and this is why the medical alert bracelet has become so popular. You...
Posted on March 16, 2012 | No CommentsMedical ID and alert bracelets were created by the American Medical Society to identify certain patients who have a need for emergency medical care. This proved to be an excellent...
Posted on March 14, 2012 | No CommentsMedical alarm systems are quite popular today. For those living alone at home in their later years or people with medical issues that could require immediate attention, these potentially life...